2016年6月9日木曜日

Going France

Display, Demonstration and Workshop
Display: 16-18, 23-25 September 2016
Workshop: 12 September 2016,
Ile de Bendor, France


"Would you like to join basketmaking experience on a French island?"
I was planning my vacation when I saw the ad.
It was a kind of AIR open call.

For previous vacations, I had visited basketmakers in Japan.
I had never imagined about going abroad.

Well... Why not?

I contacted the organizer and we have outlined the event.
I'm going to l'ile de Bendor in France for two weeks from mid September.

There are still a lot to do for preparation.
But I kind of enjoy it.

Gallery will be opened weekends.
Visit the island for leisure and chat about basketry and Japanese culture.

For more information about the island: http://bendor.com/








0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿